Date(s) - 12/05/2019
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us as we learn about new ways to create the capacity for adaptation, innovation, and success. Based on the principles of Safety-II, Resilience Engineering, and Human and Organizational Performance (HOP), attendees will learn how to identify and challenge beliefs that create barriers to improved performance, as well as how to utilize practical tools to create operational resilience. Through a combination of reviewing relevant research, case studies, and group discussions and exercises, attendees will leave this fun and challenging workshop with a solid foundation on how to implement Productive Safety and Operational Resilience in their organization.
What you’ll learn
- How to define safety and operations to increase the potential for resilience.
- How success and failure are two sides of the same coin.
- Ways to begin learning from normal work to improve the potential for resilience and safety.
- How to focus the organization on building the cornerstones of resilient operations.
- A process for microexperimentation to begin embedding productive safety and operational resilience into the organization.
Bookings are closed for this event.